Northumberland Parent Carer Forum
January 30, 2024
The Parent Carer Forum are hosting their annual conference on the 11th March 2024 and this year will have a key focus on Preparation for Adulthood, we’ll be looking at the following topics;
- One Page Profiles (What good looks like)
- Person centered planning – Capturing the young person’s views
- Transitions – From Primary to Secondary, School to further education and beyond
- Benefits and transitioning from DLA to PIP
- Recruitment and working with Personal Assistants
We’ll have a number of providers from across Northumberland attending too such as, the Careers Team, Toby Henderson Trust, Splinter Group, Calmer Therapy, Daisy Chain, Smile through Sport.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.